chickens r.i.p

We have like 30 eggs or did most of them died besides a couple I went to go see the chickens with my mom all of them weren’t hatched but I still wanted to see if the last two were still alive we used the phone to put the light on the chicken egg and you would be able to see the chicken.

In the egg there will always be a ring some on the bottom of the egg I think if you cant see it anymore the chicken will be dead. We saw the ring that was good I think to myself then. My mom went to put the egg back then the chicken bit my mom in the finger she got scared. She dropped the egg and it hit the ground of the chicken coop it was struggling to breathe on the floor. We have this ramp and this boxes so the chickens can sit on the eggs and the ramp in there. My mom jumped off it grabbed the chicken and ran for it I came out and all I heard was close the door. I did and ran to the porch of the house at the time we were having burgers and hot dogs everybody was about ready to have s’mores.  I say the “bad news” the chicken died

I go inside mom was running around getting the light for the chicken. I went outside and ate a little went back inside to get a drink and mom was crying the chicken died. I don’t really see why mom would be crying over that it was only one chicken she wasn’t to sad when three chickens died by a fox. We went to go make a fire. I thought is was going to be small but the flames were huge. I thought I was burning and I was 1 mile away #not really but still I was burning alive again #not really we had some s’mores and it was like 9:00 and my bed at a school night is 8:30 and my mom came out with the dogs and said

“after I walk the dogs its bed”

“whyyyyyyy”

“because its a school night”

“fine”

Mom was done walking the dogs the fire was still the same as when we first lit it and we walking back to the house and that’s were the day ends.

2 thoughts on “chickens r.i.p”

1. What a day! You did an excellent job describing the events and emotions of what happened in the chicken coop.